A Nasty Season in Memory of an Unseen Shadow
It is with extreme (albeit sorrowful) gratitude that we announce the following gift of funding, in memory our friend and unseen Shadow, Andrew Jones …
— LINKS TO NASTY STUFF —
- Past Productions — find details about all past Nasty shows from 1999-Present
- Rehearsal Notes — ramblings by Scott about current and past rehearsals
- Reviews & Articles — media coverage from 1999-Present
- Theatrically Nasty Thoughts — random ponderings by Scott about this thing called “theatre”
- Shadows — here you can find information about members of the Company
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
~ BECOME A SHADOW ~
We are always looking for anyone interested in any aspects of backstage work, from publicity to stage managing, to technical work involving lights and sound — you folks are the true Shadows.
For those interested in working off-stage in any capacity, please send an email to email@example.com at anytime with the subject line: NASTY CREW. Please include what your area of interest might be and any relevant experience you wish to note.
Posted on August 8, 2014, in Production News, Theatre Stuff, Theatrical Stuff and tagged Andrew Jones, Clarissa Hurley, Elizabeth Goodyear, Ian Goff, Julie MacDonald, Michael Holmes-Lauder, Nasty Shadows, Robert Moore, Scott Shannon, Theatre. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.